ADMISSION TO THE GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY (GNM) TRAINING COURSE FOR THE SESSION, SEPTEMBER 2018 – AUGUST 2021 OF IQ CITY INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES
DURATION OF THE COURSE – 3 Years including 6 months internship
TOTAL SEATS – 20
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA –
- Only Female candidates Between 17 to 27 years as on 01.01.2018
- The candidate must be citizen of India and permanent resident of the west Bengal uninterruptedly residing for at least 5 years preceding the date of submission of application.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali, English & Hindi.
- Minimum educational qualification –
Passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) preferably with science (minimum marks 40%) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary education or equivalent examination from any recognized council or board. Application of the candidates from vocational stream will not be considered.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. Merit will be decided on the basis of total marks obtained in compulsory subjects (Language out of which English must be one & three Elective subjects (Best three) except Environmental Education) in the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination ; a written test and personal interview .
Selection is subject to verification of mark sheet from 12th Standard by concerned authority.
- Copy of ID proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Passport.
- Signed recent (not before 01.01 2018) coloured passport size photograph (4 nos.).
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Original copy of residential certificate is to be attached.
- Age proof certificate: – attested photocopy of Admit card 10th standard of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination.
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary examination or equivalent examination.
- Application must be accompanied by original self attested photocopies of each of the following documents –
- Applications are to be made as per prescribed proforma. All the columns are to be filled properly. No application will be entertained if necessary document are not furnished as per proforma and/or if it is incomplete.
- Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness certificate to be obtained from qualified registered medical practitioner)
- The Important Dates Regarding Admission:
|1.||12/7/2018 – 19/7/2018||10 am to 4 pm||Issuing forms for application|
|2.||19/7/2018||4 pm||Last date of submission of application forms|
|3.||21/7/2018||Publication of eligible candidates for appearing in admission test|
|4.||23/7/2018 – 24/7/2018||10 am to 4 pm||Issuing admit card for admission test|
|5.||25/7/2018||12 pm to 1pm||Admission test|
|6.||2/8/2018||Publication of result of admission test|
|7.||7/8/2018 and 8/8/2018||10 am||Viva / Interview|
|8.||11/8/2018||Publication of merit list|
|9.||21/8/2018 and 22/8/2018||10 am to 4 pm||Date of Admission|
- Application form will be available from website and Institution office from 12.07. 18 to 19.7.2018. From 10 am to 4pm on all working days, except Sunday/ Holiday.
- Last Date of submission of application forms: By 4 P.M. on 19.07.18
Application form duly completed in all respect with copies of necessary documents should be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of Rs. 300 cash or by demand draft drawn in favour of IQ City Nursing College drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Durgapur.
IQ City Institute of Nursing Sciences
Sovapur, Bijra Road | Jaymua,
Durgapur | District : Burdwan
West Bengal | Pin:- 713206