ADMISSION TO THE GENERAL NURSING & MIDWIFERY (GNM) TRAINING COURSE FOR THE SESSION, SEPTEMBER 2017 – AUGUST 2020 OF IQ CITY INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES
DURATION OF THE COURSE – 3 Years including 6 months internship
TOTAL SEATS – 20
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA –
- Age – Between 17 to 27 years as on 01.01.2017
- The candidate must be citizen of India and permanent resident of the west Bengal uninterruptedly residing for at least 5 years preceding the date of submission of application.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali, English & Hindi.
- Minimum educational qualification –
- Passed Higher Secondary examination (10+2) preferably with science (minimum marks 40%) from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary education or equivalent examination from any recognized council or board. Application of the candidates from vocational stream will not be considered.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. Merit will be decided on the basis of total marks obtained in compulsory subjects (Language out of which English must be one & three Elective subjects (Best three) except Environmental Education) in the Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination ; a written test and personal interview .
Selection is subject to verification of mark sheet from 12th Standard by concerned authority.
- Applications are to be made as per prescribed proforma. All the columns are to be filled properly. No application will be entertained if necessary document are not furnished as per proforma and/or if it is incomplete.
- Application must be accompanied by original self attested photocopies of each of the following documents –
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheet of Higher Secondary examination or equivalent examination.
- Age proof certificate / self attested photocopy of Admit card or certificate of 10th Standard or equivalent examination.
- Original copy of residential certificate.
- Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Signed recent (not before 01.01 2017) colored passport size photograph (4 nos.).
- Copy of ID proof: Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voter ID card, Passport.
- Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness certificate to be obtained from qualified registered medical practitioner)
- The Important Dates Regarding Admission:
Application form will be available from website on and from 12.08 17; from the admission office on and from 16.08.17.
Last Date of submission of application: By 5 P.M. on 24.08.17 (Thursday).
Date of examination: 28.8.17 (Monday) 10 AM.
Date of Result: 30.8.17 (Wednesday).
Application form duly completed in all respect with copies of necessary documents should be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of Rs. 300 cash or by demand draft drawn in favor of IQ City Nursing College drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Durgapur.
IQ City Institute of Nursing Sciences
Sovapur, Bijra, Jaymua
Application forms can be downloaded here: