ADMISSION TO THE GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY (GNM) COURSE FOR THE SESSION, OCTOBER 2019 – SEPTEMBER 2022 OF IQ CITY INSTITUTE OF NURSING SCIENCES
DURATION OF THE COURSE- 3 Years including 6 months internship
- Only Female candidates between 17-27 years as on 01.01.2019
- The candidate must be citizen of India & permanent resident of the West Bengal uninterruptedly residing for at least 5 years preceding the date of submission of application.
- Candidate must be able to speak, read write in Bengali, English & Hindi
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit.
- Minimum educational qualification-
- Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) passed from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or passed Equivalent Examination from any recognized Council/Board with qualifying 40% marks in English.
- Selection will be made strictly on the basis of total marks obtained in English and three elective subjects (best three) except Environmental Education with 40% qualifying marks in the H.S.(10+2) or Equivalent Examination. In case of Science students candidates must obtain pass marks in both practical & theory separately and 40% in aggregate.
- Selection is subject to verification of Mark sheet from H.S. Council/Concerned authority.
Application must be accompanied with recent photograph not before 01.01.2019 along with self attested copy of the following documents
- Mark sheet of H.S Examination/ equivalent examination
- Id proof- Aadhar Card/Voter Id/Passport
- Age proof –admit card/ certificate of secondary examination
- Domiciliary certificate/residential certificate as prescribed format issued only by the government gazetted officer of the concerned district where the candidates resides/ sabhathipati of the local zilla parishad/ sabhathi of local panchayet samiti/prodhan of local grampanchayet/ mayor or councillor of local municipal corporation/chairmen of local municipality / ward councillor of local municipality/ local M.P/ local M.L.A mentioning that the candidate ha been residing there permanently or for the period of last five years till date.
Application is to be made as per prescribed Proforma. All the columns are to be filled properly. No application will be entertained if necessary documents are not furnished as per Proforma and or if it is incomplete.
Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness certificate should be obtained from qualified registered medical practitioner)
The important dates regarding admission
|08/07/2019 – 07/08/2019||9:30 am -4:30 pm||Issue of application forms|
|07/08/2019||Till 4:30 pm||Last date for submission of application forms|
|08/08/2019||9.00 am||List of eligible candidates for appearing in admission test will be published|
|08/08/2019 – 09/08/2019||9.30 am to 4.30 pm||Issue of the Admit card for admission test|
|10/08/2019||10 am -11.30 am.||Issue of the Admit card for admission test|
|10/08/2019||12.30 pm -1.30pm||Admission test|
|13/08/2019||Publication of merit list according to the marks|
|16/08/2019 – 17/08/2019||10 am -4pm||Verification of all original documents and admission.|
Application forms are available in the website (www.iqcitynursingcollege.in) and the Institution office from 08/07/2019 to 07/08/2019 from 9.30 am-4.30pm from Monday to Friday and 9.30 am -1pm on Saturdays except Sundays & holidays
Last date of submission of filled application forms is 07/08/2019 by 4.30 Application form duly completed in all respect with copies of necessary documents should be accompanied by a non refundable fee of Rs.500 cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of IQ City Nursing College drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Durgapur.
Higher secondary marks and marks obtained in the admission test will be considered for preparing merit list.
- Kindly visit college website (www.iqcitynursingcollege.in) for updates.
- No individual intimation will be given.
- The following documents in original should be brought to get the admit card for Admission test
- Receipt of application fees
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID/Passport
- 10th standard admit card of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent examination.
- Recent photograph not before 01.01.2019
- Admit card will be issued from 08/08/2019, 09/08/2019 from 9.30 am to 4.30pm and 10/08/2019 from 10 am -11.30 am.
- Admit card is mandatory for Admission test.
- Whoever has sent DD can collect the receipt from college admission counter.
- Verification of all original documents will be done on the day of admission.
- Candidates should bring all original documents along with post-dated cheques.
- Class commences from 01/10/2019.